A cold room is either a modular structure or room that is designed to enable you to optimise the uniform temperature inside it. In order to get the best value for money, you need to understand what makes a good cold room. Generally speaking, the best cold room would be one that is reliable, energy-efficient and ideal for its main purpose, keeping your products at the desired storage temperatures.
Modular cold rooms are cold room storage for the commercial market in a form that can easily be constructed on site. All of the panelling for the ceiling, walls and floor are a standard size and can be easily locked together so different configurations can be constructed based on what you need. This saves you, the customer, money that you would spend on having a custom built cold room from scratch.
Industrial Cold Rooms Installation
Industrial cold rooms are larger refrigeration rooms used in various industries as warehouses. ADK.co.uk are fully qualified and experienced in cold room installation. The installation of an industrial cold room is a job that should only be by qualified professionals. Engineers and architects need to work together as industrial cold rooms are usually designed to fit into a specific area and meet the needs of the businesses that are having them installed.
Tips To Help You choose The Best Cold Room For Your Business
- Know The Kind Of Cold Room You WantWith so many models and brands of cold rooms to choose from on the market, it is wise to have a good idea of what you need and what you are looking for. There are various factors you could base the decision on what kind of cold room to get – whether you want a specific size or shape of cold room or whether you want a standalone cold room or one with a motor.
- Determine The Space You Have For A Cold Room InstallationBefore you start picking out your favourite cold room set-up, you need to determine how much space you have for a cold room. Otherwise, not having that information could cause problems further down the line.
- What Cold Room Storage Do You Need?If you know whether you will be keeping large quantities of goods in bulk or just a few things at a time, the size and style of cold room you need is very different.
- What Is The Energy Rating?In this day and age you will likely be interested in purchasing an energy efficient cold room. You need to find out what the energy rating of the model is that you want. If it has a high rating, will it increase your energy bills more than you can handle.
- What Are Significant Features Of Cold Rooms?The features of the cold room you purchase should meet the needs and requirements of your business. It is best to purchase a cold room with an adjustable thermostat and an auto-defrost function as this will give you more flexibility over temperatures. You should also give important thought to the size and quantity of the shelves and fixtures in a cold room. Finally, it is crucial that there is enough storage space for everything you intend to keep in your cold room.
So, if you have a coldroom requirement, call or email us and we will be glad to be of service